expr:content='”” + data:blog.postImageUrl’ property=’og:image’/>

Monday, March 7, 2016

Tropical Sexy Rachel!

I know I haven't updated in a few days, aside from the Kokoro trailer.  I might not update every day until the game comes out.  I have an action plan for what I'm going to do once I get the game (which I hope will be quickly considering how slow the mail can be sometimes).  I want to get some Gravures unlocked before I start taking pictures, so I might not start posting photos of girls in the outfits until a few days after I get the game.  I plan on playing pretty much non-stop once I get it.

Anyway, here's Rachel in her awesome crocodile-style bathing suit.  I just love the accessories for this one.  Rachel would have been awesome in DOAX3.  Still holding out for an Ultimate edition in a year or two.






No comments:

Post a Comment